Monday, October 13, 2008

A Weekend off To Recover


After the last week, and the disastrous dip in the stock market, I needed some R&R.
Three days of square dancing at the Jubilee held at the Fairgrounds in San Jose gave me just the break I needed. There's nothing like music, exercise and the company of good friends to get your mind off your troubles.
Fortunately, two agents in my office were able to hold open house at my townhouse listing. Their reports were that traffic on both Saturday and Sunday was very slow.
I have a feeling that everyone is taking a "wait and see" position. Mortgage money is still very tight and despite today's welcome rise in the market, I expect that stocks will yo-yo for some time with every bit of good or bad economic news.
Maybe I'll have to do a lot of dancing.

No comments: