Tuesday, July 6, 2010

It Pays to Work on a Holiday


Despite the loss of the first time buyers' credit, and the threat of "shadow inventory," (a sudden dump of foreclosed homes on the market) we continue to see low inventories and strong sales in the Sunnyvale/Cupertino markets.
I held open houses over the Holiday Weekend at my three bedroom townhouse listing in Sunset Oaks, and they were extremely busy. I had hoped that since there were fewer properties being held open on the 3rd and 4th of July, mine would attract a good turnout, and I was right.
This contemporary model was featured in a virtual tour, and the signs and advertising also brought in potential buyers.
Now we expect at least four offers tomorrow.

2 comments:

Letting Agents Eastbourne said...

Hi, thank you for your great post. I really appreciate the efforts you have put in your blog .It is interesting and helpful.

Bobbie said...

Thanks for the comment. After writing daily for a couple of years, I was starting to experience burnout (or was it lazyness?) and posting infrequently. I'll do better now.