Sunday, November 21, 2010

Working and the Holidays


With Thanksgiving rapidly approaching and the December holidays around the corner...or already here, if you believe the newspaper ads...Realtors and their clients are planning for vacations, family visits, and lots of shopping, decorating and cooking.
We are also working on plans to start off an exciting real estate sales year in the Bay area. The purchase of the Cashin Company by Coldwell Banker is an indicator of the optimism we're seeing in our offices. There are signs that 2011 will be a stronger year than any in recent history. Maybe I'm being overly optimistic, but I'm not basing my opinion on positive vibrations alone. I've had more contacts from past clients, referrals, and homeowners in my "farm" area recently than in the past several years. It's about time.

No comments: