Monday, January 17, 2011

First Sale of the Year


I promised to follow up with the results of my New Year's listing. The house was listed on January 3rd, and there was almost no competition on the Realtors' tour. I actually ran out of brownies for the first time in my more than 30 years in the business! There was also a non-stop parade of potential buyers at both of the weekend Open Houses, and on the day we scheduled offer presentation, the seller had five good offers to choose from. The four bedroom house, located in westside Sunnyvale with Cupertino Schools, sold well over the listed price. The accepted offer was all cash and in as-is condition.
Even after that date, I am still receiving calls from interested buyers who missed bidding on the property.
I expect to see more inventory as we head into the Spring selling season, but for now, our real estate market is as hot as I predicted...perhaps more so.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, wonderful content. Appreciate your expressing these types of stuff. I truly value it