Sunday, April 24, 2011

Why I'm Still Selling Real Estate


Mostly because I love it....and also because it can be so satisfying.
A while back, I wrote about handling a home sale where the appraisal came in very low and all parties had to work together to facilitate a close of escrow.
This email just arrived in my box:

Bobbie, sorry it took so long to get back to you. Jan and I want to thank you for all of your help in the selling of our home. It was a complicated, emotional and difficult situation to deal with and you handled it very professionally. Without your help we would not have gotten our price. Coldwell Banker should be very proud of you, I know I am. Thanks again for everything. You made the impossible possible.
Jan and I love it up here at Sun City Lincoln Hills and we have a guest bedroom just waiting for you to enjoy it. So.....come on down! I should say up.
Best personal regards,
Richard Martinez
Jan Martinez

The best endings are happy ones.

No comments: