Friday, February 22, 2008

Open House Signs


We have some nasty weather coming this weekend...heavy winds and rain are forecast...and I am committed to holding open house on both Saturday and Sunday afternoons at my new townhouse listing. The weather may keep all but the most serious buyers away, but I don't mind taking this time to show the place to as many potential buyers as possible. The hardest part is putting directional signs out in pouring rain, and hoping that they don't blow over in the wind. In years past, I've sat in a listing, waiting in vain for visitors, only to find out later that all my signs were flat on the ground. I have since replaced those heavy wooden signs, which are most likely to blow over, with lightweight metal frames and signs that swing freely in the wind.
Now if I could only figure out how to stay dry when I put them out and replace them in the car!

No comments: