Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Real Estate...Everywhere in the News


Each day, when I check out the San Jose Mercury News, the SF Chronicle, or the Wall Street Journal, there seems to be a new real estate headline. Any change, positive or negative, in home values, loan requirements or appraisal rules, seems to merit coverage in the newspapers or on the Internet. The June issue of Money Magazine includes a twenty five page supplement called, "The Real Estate Survival Guide," full of advice and statistics. Yesterday, we had an old fashioned Memorial Day neighborhood get together in my townhouse complex, with good food and a chance to visit with new neighbors that we only saw at the mailbox. Because I send a monthly mailing to the homeowners, everyone knew who I was and had questions for "the expert." It's a good thing that I do know what's going on in the market!

No comments: