Tuesday, May 6, 2008

The Shredder Van was Here


Our office had arranged for Shred-It to be in the parking lot at noon today, and I hired wonderfully efficient (and strong) Clutterboy AKA Tom Anderson yesterday to help me box up my pre-year 2000 escrow files and tax records, and organize the newer ones into the filing cabinets in my garage. We filled three boxes with papers for recycling...those that had no personal information, such as condominium CC&Rs, and we threw away a big pile of broken rubber bands. I also found a check for $150 from the title company, made out to me and dated January of 2004. Wow!
Today, seven large boxes of my important, but outdated, documents went through the shredder, and I feel much more organized and secure.
If you've been wondering what to keep and what can be discarded, check this list from . Wachovia Securities

No comments: