Saturday, August 22, 2009

Citizen Involvement


I've been called for jury duty next week, and I can't get an answer form the Superior Court phone message or from their website. Maybe a live person on Monday morning can tell me what to do. My juror number is fairly high, so a call-in on Monday should be OK.
I'm also very interested in the hotly contested upcoming city council elections on November 3 in Cupertino and Sunnyvale. SILVAR (Silicon County Association of Realtors) will host a candidates forum for its members at a couple of its upcoming district tour meetings to hear what they have to say. We'll also be interviewing candidates in these cities who want to be considered for endorsement by the SILVAR PAC. The endorsements are expected to be released by mid-September, and since I'm a member of the PAC committee this year, my input will count.

No comments: