Tuesday, July 31, 2007

We "Rock" in Sunnyvale!


Statistics were just released of the market share of the various offices in our local communities. It didn't surprise me to see that our Coldwell Banker DeAnza office leads all competitors (and our sister offices of CB)in Cupertino, where the office is located,but a delightful bonus was our status in Sunnyvale, my home base.
In both dollar volume and total number of sales and listings sold during the past year, we come out ahead of all the other offices in the area.
I had been slightly concerned that the closing of the Sunnyvale office might effect my activities in the Sunnyvale marketplace, but I have come to realize that the support of the #1 team, and our outstanding manager can give me everything I...and my clients...could possibly need.

No comments: