Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Unusual Home Repairs


I've mentioned before that my office keeps a list of workmen(work-people?)in all categories. We keep updating this list as someone leaves the area or an agent has a bad experience with a tradesman. Of course, new names are added whenever a client has a good referral for us.
Earlier in the week, I had a contact from someone in my "farm" area who needed a roofer specializing in tile roofs. Her neighbor had noticed that one of the concrete tiles on her roof had come loose, and she was concerned about the general condition of the roofing material.
We had nearly a dozen roofers on our list, but none specifically mentioned tile, so I went to Plan B...the Tuesday morning office meeting. I made my request in the "wants and needs" period, and had a great recommendation to pass on to my client.

No comments: