Friday, November 9, 2007

A Cupertino Resource


Thanks to Sarah, one of my wonderful readers, I have discovered a terrific site, full of useful information about schools, community, and activities in the city.
She had written a comment on one of my posts, and took the time to tell me about a Thanksgiving contest on Zirana, an online community for suburban towns. The contest, "Thank You, Mom," in the spirit of Thanksgiving, is a chance for any child to thank his or her mother by submitting a drawing, poem, or other artwork and possibly win a $100 award to buy something special for that extra-special mother.
This site is really worth visiting. I've added it to my "favorites" file, and plan on using it often for information on local news and current events, school activities and places to go.

No comments: