Sunday, December 9, 2007

Writing on Vacation


My next posts will be written in Sunny (I hope) Florida, where I'll be visiting my sister and her family for the next couple of weeks. I will continue to keep in contact with my clients and potential clients, now that my that my trusty Treo is restored. I always have an associate on hand to make "house calls."
Writing this blog might be an interesting challenge, though. My sister, Louise, has a very old computer that runs on a slow, dial up network. I'll also be covering email for Bonnie in my office, who's having hip surgery. They say that patience is a virtue, and this will be a test of mine, but I will be in vacation mode where everything should be slower, and in the tropics...American style. What's a little wait for the computer?
See you at the "Early Bird".

No comments: